The Black Mosque: introduction

 
Let me introduce you to the first colored sample of my personal comic "The Black Mosque". I am really excited that I finally managed to reach this stage with the character development and story building, and that finally I have something to share with you and to have a chance to get some feedback and ideas.

The comic is about the adventure of a Gin hunter set in the period between the Umayyad and the Abbasid Caliphate.

I am still working on the story, nothing is set on stone, I got the major plot and I am exploring all the possibilities around it.

The Hero is still nameless, I am pretty bad with names. So if you speak Arabic then feel free to contribute, I need a name that is not a mainstream and easy to pronounce in English >_> .

Comments

Popular Posts